View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 4150 tuning 

Hi all, have used the site multiple times for reference, finally decided to join.

I am currently (well, I was, too cold now) tinkering with a 493" BBM in a street/strip car. Playing with dialing in a 750 vac sec for some long road trips, and tweaking my 950 HP for better drivability and performance. Eventually I see myself stepping up to a Dominator, as these long arm Mopars seem to love the air.

I don't have my notes in front of me, for the 950 I ended up going with QF billet blocks, and relocated the IFRs down low. Drilled the main body for 10/32 TSRs and have a jig for drilling all my restrictors. I was just starting to fool around with testing when it got cold and snowy here in MI.

For the 750, I think it should be as simple as playing with the PVCR and some other fine tuning.

I will update once I get home with my current mapping and what my initial results were, but I look forward to learning a bunch from you folks!

Work in progress

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]