View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Question! Importance of kill-bleed in the correct position 

In a metering block with out a emulsion tube in the main well having the killbleed up in the "dogleg" versus in the dimple of the angel channel, both locations will put the Atm pressure on top of the fuel level in the main well and the size of the hole will determinate the start of the main system. I am following that function of the main system, but when thee depression from the booster is sufficient to start the fuel flow trough the angel channel what will the physical difference bee on the fuel stream in the angel channel having the air stream intersect from the bottom of the ang ch. kill bleed in the dogleg versus air stream entering in the middle of ang ch. killbleed in the dimple of ang ch.
Can someone with moor knowledge then my innocent brain explain this to me. :roll: Perhaps Mr. Tuner him self
Quote Mr. Tuner from another post.
The .028" hole at the top is intended to feed a main well tube that the bean counters have eliminated. It really should be plugged and a .026" or .028" hole drilled in the angle passage in the little dimple.
The .028 hole at the top of the dog-leg is a bad deal because it’s effect is dependent on the intersection of the angle passage and the main well being at the same height within just a few thou.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]